Fit & Healthy for Life
12 week immersive program to take you from "I can't lose the weight" to consistent healthy eating and exercise to lose weight and keep it off, improve energy, increase metabolism, and keep your body healthy for the future you
Transform your Life with a
12 week Immersive
Fitness & Nutrition
This is for you if you're:
- Tired of not knowing what to follow with nutrition
- Struggling to lose weight and don't know why
- Being held back from the things you want to do in life because of your weight
- Tired of looking in the mirror and not feeling like "you"
- Struggling with health issues as a result of your lifestyle
- Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of going to the gym and lifting weights
- Struggling to stay consistent with workouts
- Wanting to exercise regularly to lose weight but not sure where to start
How It Works...
3 Follow Along Workouts Per Week with Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Andy Berger
- 3 beginner, intermediate, or intermediate/advanced workouts per week
- Workout from home on your own schedule
- Build strength and start losing weight!
Nutrition for Life with Registered Dietitian Nutritionist,
- Weekly nutrition and lifestyle modules to help create lasting success around weight loss and healthy habits
- Custom feedback and nutrition coaching to help you lose the weight for good
Weekly LIVE Group Coaching & Accountability Calls
Ready to Get Fit & Healthy for Life?
Let us know you are interested below OR send us a message on Instagram or Facebook @andyandlauraberger and we will reach out within 24 hours with all the details!
Meet Your Coaches
Andy Berger, CSCS
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Andy Berger, CSCS, has a B.S. in Exercise Science and over 20 years of experience helping clients from all fitness levels lose weight, improve their quality of life and become the strongest version of themselves. Andy was a nationally competitive gymnast for 15 years and has used his passion for training and his own personal rehab from injuries to help clients train functionally to prevent injury, increase mobility, and get stronger than they were 10 years ago.
Andy began designing home workouts and conducting virtual group fitness classes in 2020 during Covid. The workouts were so effective for not only his clients but also he and Laura, they decided to help others experience this amazing program from the convenience of home.
Laura Berger, MS, RDN, LD
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Laura Berger, MS, RDN, LD has over 10 years of experience working in the Nutrition and Fitness field and has counseled 100's of clients in nutrition, using food and lifestyle change as medicine to lose weight and reverse chronic health issues. Laura has a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from The Ohio State University and a Bachelor's in Health Promotion and Fitness; she is also a Registered and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist with additional training in integrative and functional medicine and uses her skills and experience to help clients lose stubborn weight in addition to healing and managing gastrointestinal issues, diabetes, PCOS, menopause, autoimmune disease, anxiety, depression, and mood, and sleep issues.
Laura takes into account your personal biology and dives into the "why behind the weight" to help rebalance your body and achieve lasting results.